Wednesday, January 27, 2010

lost baby

So some time within the last week, I lost my baby.

And what has come to stay in her place is a tantrum throwing if she can't have whatever mom has, can't crawl yet but wants to so bad and gets real mad when she falls on her face, ADULT CHILD.
Seriously? Tantrums already?

It's actually kind of cute.

And for the record, she's still pretty darn lovely most the time.


As long as she gets whatever she wants. ;)

NOTE: The above tantrum was being thrown because she wants the camera. Bad. My computer, the camera, our phones. She must have. Or else!

6 comments:

jaesi said...

oh she is tooooo cute.
tantrums and all. adult baby and all.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

love it! I can't believe how big she's getting.

Am I going to get invited to her private blog or do I have to be cooler or related to you or something?

And I promise if you call me, I won't go off about the EC-ing thing... promise.

Kelly said...

I remember when Eva had her first grocery store tantrum and I just had to step back and laugh and say "I have a full-on kid now. This is the stuff you hear about and it's happening to me." I don't laugh so much anymore, but that first time it's cute :)

Unknown said...

You know mom was happy when she saw this! She must think of it as revenge for all of your temper tantrums.

Unknown said...

Not that you had very many temper tantrums. I just wanted to clarify.

lichelle said...

Wait a minute! I can speak for myself! Actually when I saw this I wanted to run over and pick her up.

But the revenge thing is good too. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails