Monday, February 8, 2010

eat your heart out



I eat two at a time.
Preferably two of the same color, at the same time.
Although green and yellow make a pretty good pair.
I like white the best.
I like orange the least.
I think there's a disproportionate number of pinks in a bag.
And a small number of whites.
Which makes me keep eating through the bag
in an effort to sift through the pinks to find the colorless ones.
Brach's is my favorite brand.*
They're kind of soft - "dissolvey" is what we call them in my family.
I rarely read the messages on the hearts.
It's mostly about sugar consumption.
I hate how the sugar film gets stuck all over my mouth, 
like a filthy sugar sweater.
But I can't stop eating them once I start.

How do you eat your hearts?

*Jess and I both agree that Brach's has increased the thickness of their hearts. Are we crazy?

4 comments:

jaesi said...

Oh I can always count on you to get me craving something....
I too love white best.
Dislike purple and green.
Love the tart brachs dissolvey ones the most most.
Sugar sugar sugar....bring it on.

Kelly said...

Last year my brother-in-law was freaking out because the green ones tasted like Lysol (they really did) and the bag he had was mostly green ones. I think he emailed the company about it :)

Nicole said...

I don't eat the hearts - I go staight for the [hot] lips. Delish.
I also found the find of all finds at Dan's a couple of weeks ago. Vanilla and Cherry Valentine Tootsie Rolls. Addicted.

eclaires said...

Okay, this just makes me laugh. You sound just like me when I eat candy. I eat all small colored candy (hearts, M&Ms, and the like) two of the same color at the same time. For years, I've done this. I also keep track of the number of each color to see if there is a balanced mix. Now I know that I'm not the only weird one on this earth. :)

By the way, this is Emery. :) Hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails