Tuesday, February 9, 2010

sleeping aid


Dear Parents:

If you have never spent the hours of 3-6 a.m. wondering if there's a safe, legal, delicious-to-babies substance that would make them SLEEP, we may not be able to converse for a while.

Because that's mostly what I'm trying to figure out these days.

Hope your night went well.

Sincerely,
The Mom Who Doesn't Sleep From Three to Six A-Em

P.S. Maybe I should be looking for a way to reset Belle's internal alarm clock? Because it starts buzzing in her brain with insane accuracy at 3:15 a.m. every morning.

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

I feel your pain; Edward didn't start sleeping more than 4-6 hours a night until he was nearly 19 months old. (That's about two weeks ago, in case you're keeping track. We aren't yet holding our breath that it'll last.)

The Isoms said...

I hear ya! What's the deal with these crazy cute kids! Mine wakes always between 11-1 and then again between 4-6?
I've even tried benedryl and nothing.
Good luck! If you find something let me know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails