Saturday, February 13, 2010

holiday by design


I regularly design things and never do anything with them. Cue the multiple baby announcements, blessing invites, and other nifty projects that my daughter has inspired. The holiday that is upon us inspired yet another. And I had every intention of printing it and sending copies to our family members. But as it turns out, I'm really bad at the follow through part of this whole design thing.

And while the husband isn't a huge celebrator of holidays, I am. I try to blow them off and pretend that they aren't a big deal to me, but they are. So I just keep celebrating my way. And I realize that we should love each other every day, but I don't think there's anything wrong with a holiday (as Hallmark created as it might be) that reminds us of that love we have for the ones we hold close. 

So Happy Heart Day, one day early. :)

2 comments:

lichelle said...

best valentine ever!

Kelly said...

It turned out great! Following through is so overrated :)
good job little designing mama!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails