Monday, April 12, 2010

tubby time

So over on the right of this blog, there's a little button that takes those who subscribe to The Daily Annabelle (if you'd like to be added, just let me know). For every day of Belle's life, I've posted a picture. At first, I did this to let our families who are far away see her growing and be a part of her life. Now, I'm actually really grateful I've been keeping it up because it's keeping better track of her milestones than I've done otherwise. And mostly, I love this blog just because it's all Belle, all day. And really, what could be better than that? :) 

Today, there are pictures of her after her bath, pictures I've been taking since she was tiny. So I looked up all the after tub time pictures. For one thing, I love how much she HATED her baths in the beginning compared to now when she literally dances around (claps, kicks, sometimes gives a shout that sounds something like "Baaa! Baaaa!") until I put her in. For another, I can't believe how much she's grown...

7.22.09

9.5.09

9.24.09

10.16.09

12.5.10

2.22.10

4.12.10

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails