Monday, May 10, 2010

an attempted tribute

Yesterday, my mom told me that I'm the best mom she knows. Coming from the woman who is the greatest mom I know, there couldn't be a higher compliment. I am the mom I am because of the mom she is. And every day I hope I become a little more like her.

Although the words to thank this wonderful woman are nearly impossible to find, I tried to find them here.

If it sounds familiar, you're not crazy. I re-worked something I'd written previously on the blog. I edited my own work for once. :)

2 comments:

singingrae said...

That was beautiful, Shauntel.

Karli Johnson said...

i loved reading this shauntel. geeeez i envy your talent of writing. you are amazing! its so fun to read your blog. you are an incredible mother. love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails