Tuesday, June 22, 2010

letters


Dear Fellow Drivers on Interstate 15 between St. George, UT and Salt Lake City, UT:

The left lane is for PASSING. So when you're having a picnic in the left lane and cars are passing you on the right, you should probably be aware that it's time to put away the fried chicken and move on over. Also, you should know that you're likely being cursed by each and every car that whizzes past you.

Signed,
A Mild Case of Road Rage


Dear Interstate 15:

While I do believe that you possess some of the most beautiful vistas in this country, I just want you to know that your "road work" is kind of a joke. In fact, I'm not convinced that it isn't, in fact, a joke. Because you've been having "work" done since I started driving. Ironically enough, NOTHING IS EVER HAPPENING. Except a reduced speed limit.

Which is actually a lot of work for me.

Signed,
You Can't Fool Me


Dear Drivers Who Don't Have Cruise Control:

I feel for you. I really do. I spent several years developing super strong ankle muscles that enabled me to maintain a steady speed without the aid of my car. So, while you're honing your self cruise control skills, can I make a recommendation? 

PRACTICE IN THE RIGHT LANE.

Signed,
Always On Cruise Control

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

I remember the first time I ever used cruise control -- on the way home from Tennessee just last August.

Dude. My life will never be the same again.

Emilie said...

I love you for this post!! You always make me smile with your letters! Your little one is SO adorable, love the sweet photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails