1. Daddy's done taking the Bar. Meaning, Daddy's back!
2. We're (pretty much) moved into our apartment. Our bed frame may be up against a wall, I may not have located half my kitchen appliances, but we're in.
3. I'm obsessed with Dole Sensation Watermelon juice. Belle's obsessed with watermelon.
4. Speaking of the princess, she's also obsessed with shoes. Totally. The first thing she does in the morning is locate a pair and ask to have them put on, please (she signs "please" whenever she wants something, making her even more irresistable than before). Note that in the above photo she's both wearing a pair and requesting that a new pair be put on. It's never ending. She also insists that we are wearing shoes at all times. If she spots bare feet, she'll locate the appropriate pair of shoes and start doing the please dance until you comply.
5. Also, the apartment has a playground. And lots of grass. In other words, we just moved into that little place called Heaven...