Wednesday, September 15, 2010

belle on deck



1. She eats Easy Mac for every meal. I'm kind of kidding, but not really. Sometimes three times a day. I blame myself.
2. Little Caesar's Crazy Bread is probably her favorite food. In. The. World. 
3. Her favorite fruit is watermelon. The basically non-nutritional choice. Super.
4. She also loves tomatoes. Weird?
5. Her blanket accompanies her everywhere. I mean everywhere. I don't allow it to accompany us into public places, but "bank!" waits in the car patiently.

 6. Although she repeats many words I ask her to, she refuses to say anyone's name. Except "Mom," "Dad," "Va Va" (grandma), and "Va Pa" (grandpa). She recognizes names of aunts and uncles, but just points to them when asked to repeat their names.
7. She drinks water like it's going out of style.
8. She can locate the letter A on her puzzle. We're working on B.
9. The only two things she likes to watch on TV are Gilmore Girls and So You Think You Can Dance. And she only lasts for minutes at a time even with those quality productions. Cartoons hold no interest, a good thing really, except when we've been in the car for several hours and would love a distraction.
10. She loves playing the piano and listening to piano music. Before I broke my ipod, she'd carry it around the house while it played her some piano music. When she hears a piano, she moves her fingers in the air like she's tickling the ivories.


11. She hates touching her own food. It makes her fingers dirty. But she does love to get her fingers filthy in actual dirt.
12. She has a super weak gag reflex. If anything touches her throat that hasn't been thoroughly chewed (when she's only got the four front teeth to crush with, it happens more often than we prefer), she'll proceed to gag, gag, GAG. And then puke. It's super fun. (Have I mentioned we don't have a washing machine or dryer? Double awesome.)
13. She frequently steals my phone and calls and/or text messages people. Sorry all you people in the As and Bs. I think you get the bulk of my prank calls.
14. She drinks her sippy laying down on her back. Because she can't tip the cup, you see. Cracks me up.
15. Sometimes I think I'm the luckiest mom in the world. 



2 comments:

lichelle said...

I'd say you're the luckiest mom in the world too, except for the fact I'd have to modify the statement a bit. You're one of the two luckiest moms in the world. Of course, I'm the other. :)

Kirsti said...

This is a really cute post: it's fun comparing the similarities (text messaging the world) and differences (Edward hates watermelon & tomatoes) to my own son, and enjoying the random cutenesses thrown in for good measure (drinking from the sippy lying down? Ubercute!!).

...I may steal this idea for a post of my own. Be warned; I'm apparently not above plagiarizing ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails