Sunday, October 3, 2010

temporary permanence


So we moved into this apartment as a "temporary" thing. But after looking at 30+ properties, I'm not sure how temporary it's going to be. I've decided it's time to at least put away the bubble wrapped shelves and frames and TV that have been parked in the front room, "because we're just going to be moving them out anyhow." My only hesitation in moving this stuff and organizing our little holding cell "for the time being" is the Midge (Jess' name for Belle - isn't it cute?) has gotten quite accustomed to her very own obstacle courses and climbing walls. However, I'm hoping that by admitting defeat, karma will return the favor and find us the perfect house that both of us can agree on, a feat something along the lines of me giving up chocolate, pretty much impossible.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails