Wednesday, June 1, 2011

wash up

Yesterday was possibly the best day of the year, next to the day that this baby comes out, of course. Why?

This truck pulled up:
 This is totally my house.
And brought me these:
Which is amazing not only because I've been waiting to purchase them for ten months, but because we also scored a serious deal on the set (Memorial Day weekend sale). Technically, this photo features the current version, and ours is last year's model (part of the reason we were able to get such a good deal). But they're essentially the same. I mean, they wash and dry clothes, right? Because that's all I'm looking for.

Also, I feel like I deserve some credit for hauling truckloads of laundry up to my in-laws for 32 weeks of pregnancy (although I've made Jess take it up and down the stairs for some weeks now). And I feel like they deserve some credit too, for allowing me to occupy their machines at least once a week. In any case, I have my own washer and dryer! Bring on the massive amounts of spit up! And hey, throw in some excellent baby blow outs! Seriously, I'll have fun washing all that bodily fluid in about two months.

And one more thing. If you (like me) don't like baking bread because yeast is a finicky thing, try these whole wheat dinner muffins (from my BFF Mel, naturally). You won't regret it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails