Thursday, July 7, 2011

favorite

This morning, as Annabelle drank her morning juice, I laid beside her and "nuggled a minute." When she was done, she gathered her blanket under her head and said, "I love my blanket!" I asked if it was her favorite. She replied in the affirmative, and I told her she was my favorite Midgee. Then she said, "You're my favorite mommy," and kissed my cheek.
My goodness, they don't tell you about these completely heart melting toddler moments, now do they.

Pictures taken by my extremely talented youngest sister. Yes, I've already signed her up for baby pictures and family pictures, once I can tuck my flabby belly into some high waisted mom jeans. (For more pictures by dc, check out her blog. It's fledgling, but I figure if I send you all to her blog, she'll have some extra motivation to get in gear! :) )

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails