Friday, July 8, 2011

the final countdown

Honestly, I feel like a ticking bomb. Like everyone who looks at me is expecting me to explode - quite literally - any second.

I'm both thrilled and incredibly nervous.

Eighteen days until D-Day. But I'm already dilated (just to a one), so who knows.

For some reason, I feel like the baby's kicks are trying to tell me something now. Or maybe I just want them to. As though if I could just understand the meaning behind each kick, I could have a better idea of when to expect this baby's arrival. Last night, the baby was going crazy, as though there was room to do a little disco in there. (There's not.) I was convinced that it was trying to get out.

But alas. Still snug inside.

For now, I'm still dealing with fruit cravings out the whazoo. Funny that I'm currently obsessed with watermelon. Because it really looks like there's one stuffed up my shirt.

Let the countdown continue.

Tick. Tick. Tick.

1 comment:

The Meachams said...

I just can't get enough of Annabelle- the things she says, her cute little expressions, her perfectly curly hair, etc, etc.

YAY! You are so close! I can't wait to see the little one. Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails