Wednesday, July 13, 2011

two weeks notice

source (I really want these)
Dear Baby Cheney:

I just wanted to mention that we're two weeks out from your official due date. And that your big sister made her entrance exactly two weeks prior to her due date. And that it would really be just fine with me if you wanted to come any day now. Well, for the most part. That whole awkward water breaking in the middle of the grocery store stresses me out. So let's just try and keep that to less embarassing locations.

But really. I hope you know how excited I am to meet you. I have a hospital bag packed with chocolate and tiny tiny baby clothes. And I'm ready to kiss on those sweet little cheeks of yours. So when you're ready, you let me know. Until then, I'll just cherish your attempts to move around (because really, there's no more room in the inn kid) and the way you stick your bum out of the left side of my stomach. How could you be so cute already?

All my love,
Mommy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails