Saturday, August 20, 2011

the toddler these days

Our little mommy. She's constantly dressing her babies and changing their clothes. She stuffs them all in her baby carrier (she has a mini one) and carts them around. She bounces them and rocks them and tells them, "Good burp!" or "Ohhhh, it's okay. Shhhhh. It's okay." It's perfectly adorable. A little mommy in the making.

She still dresses herself. Above, she's sporting a lovely ensemble which includes blue leggings and a too small pink shirt. Her new sister's wardrobe isn't off limits either. I guess it's never too early to start sharing clothes?
When she gets bored, she's really good at finding things to do. Below, you'll see what I found when I got out of the shower the other day. At least she's creative...
And one more thing. We were in the middle of the store the other day, and I wasn't paying really great attention to Annabelle. I realized she was yelling something so I asked her what she said. She was happy to repeat even a few decibles louder: "SHOULD I FART? SHOULD I FART?"

And that, my friends, is why we keep toddlers around. For the laughs.

And the toilet paper towers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails