Friday, October 14, 2011

serious business


So sometimes you get so caught up in taking the photo, you don't actually see what's happening in the photo. Until you upload it. And then you see the baby was working on some serious business. Cracks me up.

In all seriousness though, these two girls are becoming fast friends. Lou loves loves to watch everything her big sister does. She's smiley and happy whenever Annabelle includes her in anything. And Annabelle is the big sister I had hoped she'd be. She's sweet and loving and will do anything to help Lydia be happy. She's learned the art of the magic binky and is quick to plop it in whenever Lou's sad and I can't get to her fast enough. She loves to "hold" her and kiss her. She shares her toys with her and tells me all the time about when Lydia gets big enough to play with her. And maybe the cutest thing is when I catch her breathing in Lou's smell. Just like I do, she buries her nose in Lydia's head (because there isn't enough hair yet) and breathes in that pretty, baby smell.


I'm so glad they have each other. Even more, I'm so glad I have them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails