Saturday, October 15, 2011

it's been said


I try to write down all the excellent and ridiculously complete sentences that fall out of Annabelle's mouth, but I know that I'm forgetting so many. But as I've whined about, my brain doesn't store much information these days. So unless I write it down immediately, it's lost to the winds of silly sayings. Here are a few I've managed to get down. Some of these make us laugh just because they sound so grown up. Which she is much too quickly becoming. Ack!

Don't make a panda bear in your mouth! Make a kitty! {after I RAWR like a lion at her}
+
I wiped my boogers on the floor. {after I ask her what she just wiped on the floor, at least she's honest?}
+ 
{while getting ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa Cheney's house}
Did you tell Daddy we're going to his parents? {Whaaa?}
+
{after we asked her what the new stroller was for [our cross country trip]} For my babies!
+
I want chicken nuggets, a hamburger, and a san-ich. I want bowf.
+
{when we turn into McDonald's} Hey, it's Old McDonald's!
+
I want the deer song that I like. {Do-Ray-Me from Sound of Music}
+
Ray, a drop and goaden suuuunnn....Fah, a way I long to go...Sew, a needle fulling bread...
{our favorite lines from Do-Ray-Me [she sings the other lines correct, so they're not as funny]}
+
{after asking her which present I should buy Daddy for his birthday} Let's get bowf!
+
{the window on Belle's side in the car doesn't go up or down}
Mommy, my window won't shut. Let's get batteries and fix it.
+
Twinkle, twinkle little star, how 'bout wonder what you are.

Me: Where do you live?
Annabelle: In Gatlinburg, by mysewf.
Me: Oh, and where does Mommy live?
Annabelle: Ummmm, in St. George, by hersewf.
Me: And where does Daddy live?
Annabelle: In...Salt Lake! By hisself.

1 comment:

The Harrises said...

Little Annabelle, those wheels are turning. I'm sure there will be lots of talk of Gatlinburg when you get back. Can't wait to hear about it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails