Monday, November 7, 2011

random

+ My heart has been on the tender side all day. I love my girls so much. I say it so much, but it's so much a part of me. They are my heart. I can't get enough of them.

+ I sort of live in mommy world, so I didn't even know Coldplay had a new CD until my sister mentioned it. I've been consuming it since. In my opinion, they didn't top Fix You from X&Y, but dang that Chris Martin. His voice. Like buttah. (Try Up Against The World, Princess of China, or Every Teardrop is a Waterfall. Yum.)

+ I amped up my spinning too soon and I've been "resting" my blasted Achilles tendon for a week now. So obnoxious. But then I realize that this simply isn't the time of life that I'm going to be a tiny skinny person with a six pack. In fact, I will probably never be tiny or skinny. And I most definitely will not ever have visible abs under the stretched out skin that growing babies in my belly have created. But I have beautiful babies. And they fit me much better than any pair of jeans.

+ Do you Pinterest yet? Because if you don't, I highly recommend this life suck. It's the most creative way I've ever wasted time. And I can't. Stop.

+ I'm thrilled that the holiday season is upon us. Last year was a pregnant holiday season. Which means I merely survived it. I'm so happy that I'll actually be able to see the twinkling lights without mentally calculating how long I have until I puke. I'm so happy I'll get to watch my Belle really understand some of the holiday. And it's our little Lou's first Christmas. So magical.

+ We signed another six month lease at our apartment complex. We've now lived here over a year. We planned on six months. Strangely, we're pretty okay with it. We just feel good about where we are. And so we stay. Also, house hunting is exhausting. And we have no desire to move our junk in the snow. I've mastered the two babies and six bags of groceries up the stairs, so why not stay, right?

+ I make this pumpkin bread at least once a week. It's delicious. And I pretend it's healthy because it has some wheat flour. Annabelle loves it too, especially because it has lots of ingredients she can help dump in. I can't decide which I love more: the bread itself or making it with my baby.

+ My little sister is having a baby. Any. Minute. I think about her all the time. Her life is about to change in the best of ways. The very best. She is about to do the most important thing she has ever done. And I know she can do it. I'm so proud of her. And I'm so very excited to meet her tiny little love. (Hang in there Sooh. You'll have your feet back and a baby in your arms before you know it.)

3 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Love Coldplay AND Pinterest. Oh...and we (your mom and I) may have been looking at your blog during class. Maybe. ;)

Rachel said...

Belle's coat is to. die. for. Please let it come in my size!!!

eclaires said...

1. Um, can I please get a coat like Belle's?

2. I love random. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails