Monday, February 27, 2012

it's been said



Belle: Where is Daddy?
Me: At work still. He should be home soon.
Belle: Maybe I'll go get him. How does that sound?
+
{after a rousing rendition of "I love you mosts" between us}
I love you the cock a doodle doo!
+
I'm gonna go to Target and then some random type stores.
+
{to her bald doll}
OH, your hair is so gorgeous.
+
{during dinner}
Essentially, I want some potatoes.
+
{to a hairspray bottle}
Baby! Why did you call me baby? Why did you call me!??
+
{overheard while she was in her bed before naptime, note who is speaking in both instances}
Belle: Are you asleep Annabelle?
{pause}
Belle: Nope! Not yet!
+
{while Daddy naps, we play in the TV room}
Belle: I'm letting Daddy have a nap.
Me: Yep, we're letting Daddy have a nap.
Belle: And I'm letting you NOT have a nap.
{what's new?}
+
Once upon a time there were three La La Loopsies! And once upon a time there was a La La Loopsy with orange hair! And once upon a time they were shorter!
+
Are you eating candy Daddy? That's kind of random.
+
{when Daddy started losing his grip on her as he locked the door}
Daddy, hold me some more!
+
Belle: Hey, where did my stamps go?
{the librarian gave her some stamps on her hands}
Me: Oh, they wash away when you wash your hands.
Belle: Sooo...are they in the sink den?
+
I'm gonna leave my baby in the car, K? She can have a great rest.
+
Do you have a Barbie pin in your hair?
+
{after she uses the restroom and proceeds to serenade us with songs for five minutes, an interruption}
Belle: Mommm? Will you come get my clippy?
Me: Where is it?
Belle: Um...It's in the toilet.
Me: How'd it get there?
Belle: I dropped it in there!
{Jess goes to check out the situation - he discovers that not only is the clippy in the toilet,
but so are some extra presents}
Jess: I am so not touching that!
Belle: Um...maybe you could get some-sing...like a marker? To get it?
+
I wanna play the Kindle, that game where I chase letters. {trace letters}
+
{while playing on our bed}
I wish I could have a no-bar bed when I get much bigger.
+
Daddy's having some meat-love. {meatloaf}
+
The wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the blunders!
+
Me: Guess what? I love you!
Belle: Well, I love Don Don!
{awesome :) }
+
{while sniffing bottles of product}
I'm smelling these out...seein' if they're good.
+
Me: What are you eating?
Belle: I dunno.
Me: Is it candy?
Belle: Um, yeah.
Me: Where did you get it?
Belle: Um, out on the deck.
{awesome}
+
{while on the phone with my mom}
Me: Well, have fun at Danielle's concert.
{from the back seat}
Belle: WHAT CONCERT? WHAT CONCERT MOMMY?!
Me: Don Don is going to sing in a concert, and Grandma Lichelle's going to go watch.
Belle: DON DON IS GOING TO SING IN A CONCERT LIKE MARIA!
{from Sound of Music, NATURALLY}

1 comment:

eclaires said...

She makes me want to have babies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails