Monday, March 5, 2012

vices

 
Last night I decided I needed to give up one of my two vices: Nutella or Diet Dr Pepper.
 
I chose Nutella. Because Nutella's made of fat and sugar and chocolate. And Diet Dr Pepper is not. Also, Diet Dr Pepper keeps my eyelids open.
 
Does anyone else have a seven month old who likes to crow at 3:30 a.m. on. the. dot? Belle did this too, only it was at 3:15 a.m. It's such a hard hour to be woken up too. Right in the middle of some seriously good REM cycles. And only a couple hours before I have to get up anyway. So going back to sleep is misery because I know it will be so short-lived.
 
Problem is, you cannot possibly be one bit mad at Lala when you see her in the morning. I mean seriously. HAVE YOU SEEN HER?
 
 
Exactly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails