Tuesday, April 1, 2014

puppy people



So the morning we left St. George after my sister's wedding, Jess noticed it was a wee bit quiet outside in the backyard, so he went out to survey the goings on of our children.

My mom has two dogs. The girls love these dogs, especially as we haven't a single pet in our home (and the older I get, the more I'm really really okay with it). But apparently, they also like to be dogs. When Jess walked out, they looked up with the "Am I in trouble face?" He just laughed and went inside to get the camera. LOOK HOW DIRTY THE DOG CRATE IS. And note that they're wearing their fancy wedding shoes.

Most people get a dog when they don't have babies. We have babies so we don't have to get dogs.

And yes, she got stuck in the dog door. And yes, her father took pictures before retrieving her. 






1 comment:

Kimberly Cheney said...

HAHAHAHAH the look on Lou's face when she was stuck in the dog door!!! I'm still laughing about it! These are so priceless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails