Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Helpful Husband

So usually, I make the bed after I go running and while I'm getting ready. It's a little routine I've developed over the years. And anyone who knows me knows that my bed making habits are quite precise, just like the rest of my habits. As I've heard recently a few times, I'm very "picky," and my bed design is no exception.

Well this morning I got up early and went running, leaving a red head to sleep a little more. I made it back just in time grab him and take him to school, as per our Tuesday/Thursday tradition (class starts later on these days so parking stinks). I ran him to school, and upon arriving back home, I found that my helpful husband had already made the bed.

(Yes, that is Jess' sleeping bag on top. We refer to him quite affectionately as Coleman. When I make the bed, Coleman finds his place under the bed.)

Now some of you might think that I immediately tore Coleman off, reorganized the pillows, fixed the blanket, tucked in the sheets. But something about this just makes me love that red head all the more. The pillow tower remains. :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you've been posting! I haven't checked it forever and this morning I find a feast of Shauntel posts! You two are so cute. Newlywedism is so much fun. And if you try, the goofiness doesn't have to ever go away - even when you have babies.

And your photos are giving my man a run for his money - you guys are GOOD!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails