Sunday, May 18, 2008

arrived


departure: 8:51 a.m., Saturday, May 17
arrival: 1:40 p.m., Sunday, May 18
actual flight time: 12 hours, 52 minutes
total air miles: 5,708
hours of sleep: maybe 5 (Jess even less)
best Sudoku time: 10:33
worst Sudoku time: 25:30 (I am hopeless)
number of times I cursed Sudoku: countless
number of Middle Eastern Sprites: 1
minutes I lasted watching The Golden Compass: like 7 (what the?)
number of pages I read of Moby Dick: 10 (27 Dresses came on just in time to save me from my literary goals)
visits to the lav: 1 (for me, ZERO for Jess - he's a mutant)
number of swollen ankles I have: 2
number of beds in our apartment: 2 (twins...hee hee)

SO ready for bed. My very own Asian bed (and yes, it's very close to the ground). :)

Stay tuned for updates...

2 comments:

littlered said...

I am so excited for you two! That plane ride must have sucked though!

The Isoms said...

What a great adventure! Love the TWIN beds! That's great! I bet the height is perfect for me! I am as tall as most asians! HEHE
Can't wait for more updates!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails