Monday, September 8, 2008

decisions

So prior to my move to the NC, my last big move was from downtown SLC to Sugarhouse (also in SLC). I happened to be moving at an insanely busy time - Christmas - and not only did I have the regular Christmas stress, but I was also in charge of the company party. My mom (bless her) flew up and helped me pack up, but when it came time for me to check out, I still had a dirty apartment.

So I did what any other single, intelligent, spoiled girl would do - I hired a cleaning service.

And after spending several hours (several equals anything over two, as two is only a few) cleaning the old apartment today, I'm pretty sure that hiring the Merry Maids is one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Right up there with marrying Jess.

And eating chocolate every day.

4 comments:

danielle said...

i agree with the eating chocolate everyday. :)

The Isoms said...

I used Merry Maids ONCE, and will NEVER use that company again. Let's just say the cleanest thing was the TWO empty boxes of DONUTS in the trash!
But I will be HAPPY to use another company! It is always nice to have someone else do the clean up!

Shauntel said...

They did an excellent job for me in Salt Lake!

The Isoms said...

Lucky! I guess up there they have more reliable workers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails