Sunday, October 5, 2008

nectar of life

So between General Conference sessions, Jess and I paid a visit to Duke Gardens. Now even though it's eighty toasty degrees outside today, fall is still determined to break through. Leaves are starting to fall, others to change color, and we couldn't be more excited. On the way in, we passed some flowers that were being smothered by butterflies and ginormous bumble bees. I'm pretty sure these florals have Sprite Zero for nectar, because even with a camera lens extended in their faces, they weren't about to leave their cache of yumminess behind.

I totally know how they feel. I often find my lips attached to a can of the stuff too.



2 comments:

littlered said...

So if the whole law school doesn't work out for Jess, pretty sure he could be a photographer and do just fine!

JP and Steph said...

LOVE the pictures! Even with a big lense and bugs that don't notice you I would not get too close to a bee. They scare me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails