Friday, February 6, 2009

because spring is just around the corner (i'm convinced of it)

Alright ladies. I know that some of you are similarly inflicted with an ever growing parasite in your belly. (That sounds so mean! I don't mean it little one.) Now I'm determined to make it through this pregnancy maintaining some shred of my wardrobe dignity. And I'll tell you what, I don't think it's going to be easy. I have the whole long legs problem. And then there's the whole, ah-hem, perma growth of the, shall we say, upper shirt area. (Seriously?)

Like I've said before, I'm pretty sure skirts are the way to go. And for any of you in the market, I just thought I'd announce that you can pick up the above number (I did, plus a few) from OldNavy.com. And they're on sale. In fact, a bunch of things are on sale. I just went with skirts as I don't trust my shirt size guessing skills anymore, but there are some super cute options. Plus, get free shipping on orders over $50. (Jess had to convince me that spending $50 just to get the free shipping did not make it a good deal. Bummer.) Just use the code BABYMAT when you check out.

Because being cute and ginormo is a possibility. :)

P.S. For those of you located in the SLC area, Shade Clothing's warehouse sale is this weekend (today and tomorrow) as well. They blow out thousands of items for as cheap as $3. It's possible I have my very own personal shopper stopping by for me today to check out the maternity options. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails