Sunday, February 8, 2009

licking the bowl clean

If sunsets were ice cream, I'd have licked this this bowl clean. (But then again, I'd lick most any bowl clean these days.)

It wasn't so much that the sunset was particularly amazing so much as it was the fact that I was able to enjoy the sunset at the edge of our favorite Jordan Lake without any of my digits voluntarily amputating themselves due to the freeze. It seems that we're getting a little taste of spring this weekend, and I couldn't be happier about the windows being open, the perfect breeze clearing out the musty winter air of our apartment.

Yum. The weather is so good, you can practically taste it.

2 comments:

jaesi said...

I have been to your favorite Jordan Lake and do love it so....

The Oswalds said...

Wow I thought that was a professional picture - nice work. Oh, and tell Jess, not cool about taking food away from a preggo. That just isn't allowed. It sounds like Kolby too - always telling me I am poisoning our babies from eating too much candy. The nerve!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails