Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ma MA!


So it appears that Annabelle has learned when she says, "Mama," she will get my attention. Apparently even when she was out with Daddy, when he was busy shopping and not entertaining her, she gave him a stern, "Ma! Ma!" to get his attention.

This morning, Annabelle fell asleep for her morning nap. And while she's been sick (an awful cold, complete with runny eyes), and napping is rather sporadic, it seemed she was out like a light. So I turned on her sound machine (oh sound machine, how we love thee) and thought I'd quickly take a shower. When I got out a few minutes later I heard:

"Ma, ma, ma....ma, ma....ma....MA MA!"

Apparently she wasn't ready for her nap. ;)

1 comment:

Riss said...

Aren't you so proud it's not, "Da Da"? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails