Sunday, August 22, 2010

the facts


The facts are these:

1. We (mostly Jess) took thousands of photos in Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park.
2. No really. Over 180 GB.
3. Wading through these photos takes time and patience.
4. When I was born, I was born with a patience deficiency. It's true. This is why I gave up my early aspirations to be a photographer.
5. The editing of words is so much quicker than the editing of photos folks. Comma here, slashed word there. Done.
6. Jess is a very patient man, both when it comes to putting up with his wife and when it comes to shuffling through thousands of photos.
7. So far, he's gotten through a good bulk of the Grand Teton National Park photos.
8. I could wait for him to get through everything, but then that would mean I suddenly acquired an ability to be patient.
9. And that would be lying.
10. So what follows is a "little" taste of the Tetons. For the sake of patience.


Oh, and we were there too:

Like I said. A few pictures.

3 comments:

Diana said...

What amazing photos! I am absolutely in awe. And by the way, I think I was born with the same patience deficit!!

jaesi said...

GORGEOUS!!
market and sell those. seriously.

Rachel said...

Wow, these pictures are amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails