Tuesday, August 10, 2010

stuffed

So Belle's father and her uncle thought it would be way funny to hide things from her in her shirt. This joke completely backfired, however, when she decided it was way awesome. To date, I've found a remote control, pens, pencils, a cell phone, cards, hair bows, and toy balls of all shapes and sizes down her shirt. In fact, if you asked her, she'd tell you that the proper place to stow a golf ball is down your shirt. And as much as I want to tell her that stuffing her shirt can wait for her teenage years, I can't help but laugh at our little kangaroo. 

By the way, how 'bout them eyes? Yum. Can't get enough.

1 comment:

Lindsay RC Wilson said...

My little on also finds this game to be fun, but she has decided it is more fun to hide things in my shirt. I don't mind much except when she chooses to search for them by pulling the front of my shirt down completely to get a better look at where things are. Since I play the piano in church, yes, the bishopric knows what color bra I wear.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails