Thursday, February 24, 2011

word of the week


So people have been telling me to "just wait" until Annabelle started really talking. That she'd be a crack up, that I didn't know the half of it. And let me tell you, the funnies have already started. She's long been saying, "I lub ewe," and in the last month or so has added whom she actually loves: "I lub my mommy," "I lub my dad," or one of our favorites, directed at her beloved blanket, "I lub it!" One night as we got ready for bed, she started busting up and saying over and over, because she's obviously the funniest person on earth, "I lub BOB! I lub my BOB!" And then proceed to roll around in a fit of giggles.

And while we've had "mawnmower" (lawnmower) under our vocabulary belt for a while, yesterday while we were waiting (and waiting) for Jess to get his CT scan, we had many opportunities for walks around the hospital. I pointed outside to the life flight helicopter and told her what it was. She nodded with surety and repeated: "Hella Carport." 

I'm still laughing. I love that kid.



P.S. My nose gets so much bigger when I'm pregnant. Seriously!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails