Tuesday, September 20, 2011

two months

I really don't have the words to say how much I love this little creature.
 And another month under her belt almost hurts my heart a little.
The time with her is passing so much quicker than it did with Annabelle.
That said, I'm so happy that her second month was a happier one for her (and all of us).
 Even more, I'm so happy we get to wake up to this smiley little gal.
The goos and the coos are like a drug - I seriously cannot get enough.
 This isn't her best trait, but it is rather funny sometimes:
she can go from smiley to screaming in two seconds flat.
I love her face when she sees me for the first time in the morning.
I love that she knows me. And loves me.
It's amazing how much love you feel from a little person who can't say a word.
And it's even more amazing how much you can love that little person.
So happy she's ours.
Here she is at one month.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails